∞ Coaching Sessions: Tailored and customized sessions based on your needs and desires. Because it’s uncommon for radical changes to occur overnight – it is recommended that you consider at least a 3 month coaching agreement to allow the coaching relationship to develop and be a powerful force in your life. Session Rates/packages are based on customized agreement.
∞ Shamanic Practices: Connect with ancestors and teachers of Spirit, Mother Earth, other humans, and all that is. Together through journeying with the beat of the drum – we can retrieve your power animals, learn to build your energy shields, perform Healing Extractions, Soul Retrievals, and more!
∞ Human Design |Gene Key Reading: Personalized Human Design and Gene Key reading with a customized report to keep. There is power in understanding your design and how to make decisions and enter situations in the right way for your highest good. We all have a map, a “how to” manual on living this human experience – learn yours today! $75-$150+ for the reading and report. Readings are at least 60 minutes in length and will be hosted online via video through Zoom.
∞ Space Clearing/Smudging: A smudging ceremony is a custom of Native American and other indigenous cultures. For centuries many cultures have used smudging as a way to create a cleansing smoke bath that is used to purify the body, aura, energy, ceremonial/ritual space or any other space and personal articles.
Did you know that our spaces (homes, business offices, land) are alive? Every space holds energy of the past and the present. All of the emotions and energies that have transpired in a space will continue to transpire in a space until they are removed. Space clearing is a potent way to clear and cleanse a space of any negative or unhealthy energies or emotions. It infuses your space with a gentle and loving energy that will immediately uplift you. This is an experience that restores your happiness, joy, hope and faith. Starting at $75 (up to 2500 sq/ft)
Smudging and Blessing Herbs
- Sage – The use of sage is for healing. The smoke is used to bless, cleanse and heal the person or object being smudged. Sage is used to ‘wash off’ the outside world when one enters ceremony or other sacred space. Objects are likewise washed off with sage medicine smoke to rid them of unwanted influences.The plants that are called sage can come from very different families of plants.
- Cedar – Cedar is a medicine of protection. Cedar trees are very old, wise and powerful spirits. Cedar is often used to cleanse a home or apartment when first moving in, inviting unwanted spirits to leave and protecting a person, place or object from unwanted influences. Cedar is used as a name for a number of different genuses of trees and shrubs.
- Sweetgrass – Also called Seneca grass, holy grass and vanilla grass. This very special herb’s sweet vanilla-like scent is the breath of the Earth mother, bringing the blessing of Mother Earth’s love. Sweetgrass is burned to remind us of essence of the feminine and that the earth provides us with everything we need. Sweetgrass can also be be unbraided or trimmed with a scissors into small pieces and sprinkled on hot Charcoal Tablets. Allow the sacred smoke that follows to wash over the subject of the blessing. The sacredness of the Sweetgrass herb then sustains the smudging process. Use a smudging feather if you need to douse the flame or promote more smoke.
- Frankincense – At one time both Frankincense and Myrrh were considered to be more valuable than gold. Used to embalm the bodies of the Egyptian Pharaohs, this tree resin is considered to cleanse and protect the soul. Frankincense became important to most every major religion in the world and is still used in Muslim, Jewish and Catholic rituals. Frankincense is said to ease depression and promote clairvoyance. Burning Frankincense is best done on Charcoal Tablets.
- Myrrh – This tree resin is said to help one maintain a state of enlightenment. It also connects one to the spirit of youth and clears the path of debris that stands in the way of one’s truth. Burning Myrrh is best done on Charcoal Tablets.
- Palo Santo – Burning palo santo sticks welcome creativity, love, and good fortune into your space. The wood can help brighten energy and promote feelings of positivity and joy. The scent is also shown to reduce stress and anxiety, and enhance clarity and concentration.
∞ Usui Reiki: One of the greatest health benefits of Reiki is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities. It improves and maintains health. This spiritual energy, that penetrates the deepest level of being, enables the body to relieve itself of physical, emotional, and spiritual blocks. Reiki accelerates natural healing, and balances subtle body energies. This practice aims to attain and promote wholeness of Mind, Body and Spirit. 30 minutes – $50 60 minutes – $65
Learn more on Reiki HERE
∞ Chakra Balancing: A personalized mix of alternative therapies including Reiki and aromatherapy to restore balance, help client feel more clear, calm, and more centered overall.
There are 7 main energy centers (chakras) in the body. Each one is aligned in the body to correlate to a specific body ailment or physical/emotional concern. They can become unbalanced or blocked at times resulting in overactive or under-active chakras which can create unwanted side effects. 60 minutes – $85
∞ Mind, Body, & Spirit Parties – If you are looking to host a party for your friends – look no further! We can provide Reiki sessions, tarot/oracle card readings, crystal jewelry options, and more! Pricing varies.
∞ Travel Fees are determined based on the estimated time from my point of origin to your location as determined by Google Maps. Fees are calculated by time, not miles.
Note: It is important to be aware that complementary and alternative therapies are not substitutes for diagnosis and/or treatment by a doctor, or for orthodox medication. They may, however, support any form of conventional therapy and the natural healing process.